Have you ever wondered how to prepare Perfect Crispy SAUSAGE LUMPIAS at home? This recipe is very simple and absolutely delicious. Perfect for your family to enjoy during breakfast, lunch or dinner. Enjoy!
Sausage Lummies: Another one of my classic recipes. These make a great, quick lunch or snack, and use up leftover rice and sausage. This is an easy meal to clean up after because you don’t have to do much to it. You can also pair these with your favorite vegetable (corn or green beans) and turn them into a one-dish meal.
We are ready to get this started, are you? Get your pans ready because its time to make an absolutely delicious, incredibly juicy Double Decker Sausage LUMPIAS Sandwich. Ok!
Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Crispy SAUSAGE LUMPIAS
- Add 5 Fresh Sausages
- Prepare 1 tea spn Paprika
- Need 2 garlic cloves crushed
- Make ready 1 large onion cubed
- Add ready 1 tbl spn black pepper
- Take 1/2 tea spn ginger crushed
- Make ready 3 tbl spns coriander finely chopped
- Add 1 tea spn curry powder
- Prepare 2 red Peppers chopped
- Get ready Lemon
- Get 7 Lumpia wrappers
- Prepare the Sausages: Heat about 2 table spoons of oil in a thick pan to ensure low heating.
- Sprinkle some salt on the sausages and place them on the pan to shallow fry.
- Gradually turn the sausages to evenly cook on all sides.
- Stir in the paprika until the sausages have started forming outer crispy crusts.
- Drain the sausages on a paper towel and slice them in halves to cool. Using a greater, shred them and place the minced sausages in a bowl.
- Spicing the sausages. Preheat the previously used pan.
- Add about 2 table spoons of vegetable oil and pour in the onions as they start cooking, pour in the garlic.
- Stir in the ginger and pour in the minced sausages.
- Add the black pepper, some salt and give it a quick mix.
- Pour in the flavoured sausage in the bowl, mix in coriander and curry powder.
- At this point, drop in the chopped pepper. (You want your Lumpias without, super fine!)
- Filling the lumpia wrappers. Lay open a lumpia wrap and place two spoons of the minced sausages.
- Roll the wrapper forward as you fold the sides, to the end. Secure it by applying some thick flour paste (a mixture of water and wheat flour).
- Repeat process on all wrappers.
- Deep Frying the Lumpias. Heat oil in a half filled pan and drop in the lumpias on medium heat as you regulate.
- Fry to golden brown color and drain on a paper towel.
- Serve them while warm and deep them in some chutney or ketchup. Enjoy the ultimate crispiness filled with the juicy sausage!
- Have some lemon droplets squeezed as you have these bites!