How to Make Homemade Sausage Spaghetti Sauce – Easy recipe for homemade spaghetti sauce using ground Italian sausage. Ready in just 30 minutes!
Spaghetti is always a family favorite and such an economical meal to put on the table so it’s nice to do variations of it so you can serve it frequently without anyone getting tired of it. Slow-Cooker Creamy Tortellini and Sausage Soup.
🍝 How to Make Homemade Sausage Spaghetti Sauce
- Ready 1 pack hot Italian sausage
- Prepare 1 onion sliced
- Add 1 green pepper sliced
- Take 10 cloves garlic minced
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Ready 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Make ready 1 tablespoon oregano
- Get 1 jar 24 ounce spaghetti sauce
- Make ready Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Add 1 16 ounce package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Cut Italian sausage into thirds(or fourths if you like )
- Add cut up sausages into a large pot and sauté until browned.
- Add in sliced onion and green pepper, sauté until tender then add minced garlic and cook for several more minutes.
- Add in your black pepper, Italian seasoning and oregano, sauté for several more minutes.
- Now add in your spaghetti sauce, bring to a slight boil, stir and cook for 30 minutes, covered, stirring occasionally……
- Serve sauce over cooked spaghetti topped with shredded mozzarella cheese and enjoy!