Recipe One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles
Smoked sausages are marvellous. The thing is, you want them to be crispy on the outside but tender and juicy on the inside, right? And that’s no mean feat—but it can be done. No scientific recipe type stuff here—this is the kind of cooking that requires a bit of experience to get it just right.
If you wish to recreate this Sausage & Noodles recipe, please note that timing is all-important, so make sure you hold back from mixing in your noodles until the very end. The other important factor is not over-filling your pot with liquid, although to do this you might have to change the recipes quantities slightly (ie: use less liquid). First off
This one-pot smoked sausage and noodles recipe has been perfected over the past 4 years. In this article, I’ll share with you how my sauerkraut and sausage are award-winning.
Prepare Award-winning One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles
- Take 2 packs smoked sausage 14 ounce
- Prepare Olive oil
- Get 1 onion sliced
- Get 1 green pepper sliced
- Add 6 cloves garlic minced
- Get 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Taken 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- Get 1/2 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon Sazon sin achiote
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Take 1 can 14.5 ounce low sodium beef broth
- Prepare 1 package 12 ounce wide egg noodles
- Add 1 can 10.5 ounce cream of mushroom soup
- Add 1 can 10 ounce Rotel diced tomatoes & green Chilies
- Heat olive oil in a large pot
- Sauté your sliced onion and green pepper in olive oil until tender, add in your minced garlic…….
- Slice your smoked sausage into coins, sauté with your veggies until sausages are slightly browned……
- Add in your black pepper, oregano, parsley flakes, Sazon and crushed red pepper, sauté for several minutes……
- Add into pot your beef broth and egg noodles, cover and boil for about 5 minutes or until noodles are slightly tender……stir gently……
- Next add in your cream of mushroom soup and Rotel tomatoes, cover and cook on low heat until noodles are tender, about 10 minutes or less, stirring occasionally…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!