For a while, I’ve been touting cheese and pepperoni pizza topping dip as the perfect football food. It’s a little messy, a little crunchy, and something that both kids and adults can love equally. So, why should you make it for your family on Super Bowl Sunday?
Okay, so I don’t have a blog post about cheese and pepperoni pizza topping dip. But I have been working on a pizza recipe that has been making my taste buds go CRAZY. I think you guys will just love it as much as I do.
My Cheese + Pepperoni Pizza Topping Dip is always a crowd pleaser. Because I love to experiment with food, I decided to try making the ultimate dip for my next get together. I put an Italian spin on it with sun-dried tomatoes and provolone cheese (the best part); it gives the perfect amount of zing.
My Cheese + Pepperoni Pizza Topping Dip
- 1/2 Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tbls Tomato purèe
- 2 tsp Tomato and herb Pesto
- 1 tsp garlic purèe
- 1/2 tsp fresh Basil
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 Handful Spinach Chopped
- 1 tbls Balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbls Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Tbls Soft white Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp red Sweet Pepper chopped small
- 12 mini pepperonies
- 4 tbls Grated Chedder Cheese
- 3-4 Cherry tomatoes cut into slices. 3 more sliced for the end
- 1 Pinch fresh chopped Parsley on top for the Garnish
- Plain tortillas to dip in or garlic bread Toasted is lovely
- Chop all you have to chop up have all the ingredients ready.
- Using a saucepan add tomatoes, tomato puree and Garlic purèe and heat up on low light.
- Add pesto, Basil oregano, ricotta cheese and soft Cheese mix all together when smooth turn off. Then pour into two serving bowls.
- Next chop the spinach and sweet peppers and stir into both bowls. add a few more cherry tomatoes sliced,
- Also add the pepperonies and the Grated Mozzarella on top add to the microwave each bowl to just melt the mozzarella. Add the parsley all over both bowls and enjoy with some garlic bread Toasted or plain tortillas